23 June 2012

weekend send off

hope your weekend is off to a great start!  after downing a smoothie and some quick weeding in the garden, i'm off on one of my whirlwind 24 hour trips down to burlington.  in the mean time, here are some fun things to distract you.

this heart i found waiting for me in my garden this morning!


getting crafty with pretty radicchio.

the cutest how-to pie crust ever {spoiler alert: goats as sous chefs!}

how about some rainbow juice?

i am loving stripes lately - isn't this dress great?

and this has been all over the web in the past few days, but in case you missed it.  (be prepared with tissues...)


happy first weekend of summer!

xo

10 comments:

  1. Hey Jess,
    The weekend send off is a really nice touch.
    And I, too, am SO into stripes. And restoring my faith in humanity!
    Have a great trip,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl. miss you 'round these parts! xo

      Delete
  2. Have fun in Burlington!! love that restoring faith link -- oh my gosh.
    safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend Jess! The last link was one of my favorite things about this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wasn't it? it's nice to be reminded when there is so much doom & gloom around...

      Delete
  4. i love the heart yo found in your garden <3 happy first weekend of summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee, i'm considering it a personal love note from the critters that keep nibbling away on my pepper plant!

      Delete
  5. Yeah, I'm pretty much in love with that heart in the leaf. That just made my morning, really...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i think i'm going to keep my eyes peeled for more throughout the summer!

      Delete